Job Type: Sales Associate
• 6-8 hour shift
• Day shift
• Some Holidays
• Mandatory weekends
One location, Riverdale Utah
About Just Girl Stuff:
Just Girl Stuff has grown over the last 20 years from a child dress boutique to one-stop-shop for all formal occasions, specializing in Prom, Pageant, Quinceañera and Bridal. We continue to deliver high quality formal wear and accessories that exceed our customers’ expectations. We are passionate and hands-on, with a single focus: to deliver a unique experience to every customer and ensure their special occasion is our number one priority.
About the role:
As a Sales Associate you’ll develop in your retail career by learning from an experienced store manager and assistant managers. You’ll assist in the development of our team and seek out opportunities to drive sales. The sales associates are responsible for the successful operation and excellent customer service given through the duration of your shift.
• Sales associates are expected to work efficiently in any task given, setting the standard of excellence required through their job performance and professional demeanor
• Handle customer complaints appropriately and per company policy with the help of a store manager.
• Ensure the store is inviting and shoppable
• Ensures the phone is answered per company standards and is on the sales floor assisting customers.
• Sales Associates are trained to know adequate product knowledge to meet customers' needs, knowing where to find answers to customer questions by utilizing store resources
• Maintains clear and direct communication with store staff which includes attending monthly staff meetings and posting company information and announcements.
• Successfully completes operational responsibilities (daily schedules, checklists, opening and closing).
Here at Just Girl Stuff, our people are the foundation of everything we do. We are a close-knit group who encourage and support each other to achieve big things. On top of this, we know our future success depends on an engaged staff who care about our customer’s needs.
Learn more about a career at Just Girl Stuff and Apply Now to tell us more about YOU! Apply below today.
• High School Diploma or GED preferred
• 1 year preferred retail experience
• Skills in operating in-store computerized systems and programs
• Ability to use judgment to identify and resolve day-to-day technical and operational problems
• Effective communication skills; able to exchange ideas and information with store leadership team, associates, and consumers
• Able to work well with others and can work good on the team helping other sales associates if needed.
• Demonstrate how you’re a role model to the team in delivering the highest standards of store presentation and customer service
• Employee Discount
• Development/on the job training
• We're committed to equal employment opportunity and we work on building a diverse and inclusive team, every day.